Thursday, April 20, 2023

Just an Introduction to Families Are Needed

 Hey Everyone! My name is Elijah and I'm starting this blog to bring attention to the importance of families and share what I learn from a class I am taking called Family Relations. The family is so needed, especially now. In the family lies comfort, support, an occasional wrestling match, guidance in life and much more!

     Each week I will be sharing some insights I think are important from my class so maybe, hopefully, you can learn something that will help you and your family have better relationships.  I am by no means a family therapist but I am excited to learn and am excited to be learning together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Family

  I understand how much struggle a family goes through. I have been very blessed with a good family; loving parents and caring siblings. I h...